British Sign Language Level 2
This course is designed to enable learners to develop an ability to communicate with Deaf people using British Sign Language in a range of familiar contexts. Participating in longer and more open-ended exchanges than at Level 1. The course will deal with real life scenarios and routines.
The qualification is divided into three units that can be achieved separately. The units cover the students receptive skills with a multiple choice examination. A productive unit that requires a learner to produce a presentation. The third unit covers the student’s conversational skills. To gain the full Level 2 Award in British Sign Language candidates must pass all units.
- Location: London (Stratford /Hackney Wick)
- Start Date: Monday 16th September 2019
- Time: 6.00pm – 8.00pm
- Cost:£540 – We have an instalment plan payable over 4 consecutive months. The payments would be £135 per month
- Entry Requirements: BSL Level 1 qualification
- Application Deadline: Places limited book now
Apply now! BSL(at)deafunity.org (replace (at) with @