Course start date
Before booking on this course, we’ll need you to log in or register with us if you’re new. Please then contact us for a chat with our team to check that this course is the right level for you.
What is the course about?
You will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop so you can edit photos or images by resizing, cropping, rotating, using editing tools, using layout styles and text styles. You will be able to create a beautiful looking digital photo album or poster to advertise events whether on-line or on paper – for example to post on deaf community forums or to advertise meetings.
What will we cover?
• Introduction to the Basics of Adobe Photoshop
• Using Photoshop’s editing tools to enhance your photos
• Applying layer styles and special filters to create special effects
• Applying colour adjustments to digital images
• Producing a digital photo album and poster.
Please bring a USB memory stick, a folder with plastic wallets, pens and paper.
- Course Start Date
- Thursday 14 January 2021
- Course Duration
- 6 sessions (over 7 weeks)
- Course Cost
- Course Location
- Course Venue Address
- City Lit. KS - Keeley Street Covent Garden, London WC2B 4BA
- Course Contact Details
- email@example.com; phone (sms): 07307 810118; phone (voice): 02074922511.