Event start date
British Sign Language interpreted Family Concert at Wigmore Hall
Catapluf’s Musical Journey
Saturday 02 December 2023
Join us for our British Sign Language interpreted Family Concert: Catapluf’s Musical Journey at Wigmore Hall!
Explore rhythms and sounds of the world with Catapluf, whose imagination takes you to places where music can be found in everything: pans, water, drums, even the body. Presented by Adriano Adewale, the show is packed full of rhythms and tunes from every corner of the globe spiced up with samba sounds, roof-raising jazz and foot-stomping klezmer. Discover music hiding in the everyday things around us on a colourful journey of rhythms and sounds. Suitable for KS2 pupils and their teachers.
This performance will be British Sign Language-interpreted by Angie Newman.
- Event Organiser/Organisation
- Wigmore Hall
- Start Date/Time
- Saturday 02 December 2023 at 2pm
- End Date/Time
- Saturday 02 December 2023 at 3pm
- Venue Address
- 36 Wigmore Street W1U 2BP
- Event Website
- Booking Instructions
- If you require seats with good visibility of the signer, please sign up to our Access List by filling out an Access List Application form. The form and more information can be found here. For any assistance or questions about booking, please email our Box Office at email@example.com, quoting BSL Seating in the subject line. Or you can call our Box Office on 020 7935 2141 - view opening hours. Wigmore Hall is equipped with a loop to help hearing aid users receive clear sound without background noise. Patrons can use this facility by switching their hearing aids to T. A loop is also installed at the Box Office window. Discounts for Family Events First Time Booker Offer – If you are new to family events at Wigmore Hall, you can buy your tickets for half price, either by phone or in person. £1 Tickets: You can purchase tickets to family events at Wigmore Hall for £1 if you are referred to us through a partner organisation or face financial barriers to Wigmore Hall\'s family events. For more information, see wigmore-hall.org.uk/1-pound-ticket