Event start date
Google is thrilled to be hosting our first ever Disability Conference (Google DisCo) and we would love for you to join us!
The conference will provide an authentic space to connect for students, new graduates and industry professionals with disabilities from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The Google DisCo will give attendees the opportunity to:
- Get a behind the scenes look on how Google builds accessible products for everyone.
- Receive expert advice from leaders on how to talk about disabilities with recruiters and employers.
- Engage with members of Google’s Disability Alliance Employee Resource Group who will share their stories, and talk about career paths, accommodations, hybrid work and more.
- Participate in group ‘Ask me anything’ sessions with fellow attendees to network and ask questions that are top of mind for you.
- Event Organiser/Organisation
- Start Date/Time
- Wednesday 01 December 2021 at 3pm
- End Date/Time
- Thursday 02 December 2021 at 5.4pm
- Venue Address
- virtual event
- Event Website
- Booking Instructions
- Please register for the event here before 30th November 2021: https://goo.gle/deafunity