Paid Market Research Opportunity for Deaf and non-speaking people
We are looking for people who are Deaf and non-speaking (or who have some difficulty speaking) to test a prototype for an identity authentication service.
We would like you to test the service and you will be observed using it for 30 minutes via Zoom. As a thank you for taking part you will receive £50.
If you are interested in taking part, please email email@example.com with the following information:
– Your name
– Your contact telephone number
– Where you are in the U.K.
- Event Organiser/Organisation
- DJS Research
- Start Date/Time
- Tuesday 10 November 2020 at 2.30pm
- End Date/Time
- Tuesday 24 November 2020 at 5.00pm
- Venue Address
- Zoom (Online)
- Booking Instructions
- If you have any questions about the research please contact Rebecca Calderbank on 01663 761 691 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous event: Sign Language Research Project
Next event: BSL Level 4 Course