Event start date
Sense Holidays wouldn’t be possible without our fantastic volunteers! As a volunteer you will be supporting a child, young person or adult as they try new things, make new connections, create memories and have fun! You’ll be part of a team making sure each break is the very best experience it can be for everyone involved.
Keeping everyone on our holidays safe is a priority – we will make adjustments to reflect the government coronavirus guidance in place at the time of the holiday. Volunteers are integral to our holidays and we are committed to our volunteers having a fulfilling experience; making a real difference to you as a volunteer, and also to our holidaymakers.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering on our holidays, and we look forward to receiving your application!
- Event Organiser/Organisation
- Sam Murphy
- Start Date/Time
- Thursday 01 July 2021 at TBC
- End Date/Time
- Friday 01 October 2021 at TBC
- Venue Address
- Abingdon, Glouscter, London, Blackppol
- Event Website
- Booking Instructions
- We bring people together for holidays full of fun, friendship and new experiences. You will be key to this; providing hands on support for people on the holiday – from supporting people to participate in group activities, supporting the building of friendships to providing support with personal care. Having a welcoming, clean and safe environment on our holidays is important, so you will also support with cooking meals for the group and general cleaning. We are looking for volunteers who have considerable experience supporting people with complex needs and those who can communicate using British Sign Language. Please note that our Sense Holiday volunteer opportunities are available to applicants aged 18 and over. Our holidays are fun and provide the opportunity for new experiences and adventures – our volunteers need to be enthusiastic, positive, friendly, resilient and ready to have fun!