Supporting Deaf Children in Early Years Settings
Good support in the early years will help deaf children reach their full potential. Our one day workshop will help you prepare for and support deaf children in your care.
Our one-day workshop has been designed to help you fully include deaf children in the life of your early years setting.
During this workshop you will learn about deafness, what this means in early years and how you can adapt your practice.
You’ll leave feeling inspired and confident in changes you can make to your setting to be fully inclusive. Changes which will often be beneficial to all children in your setting.
This training includes:
- Understanding deafness and its causes
- Language and communication for deaf children aged 0-5 years
- Technology that can be used with deaf children
- Welcoming a deaf child into your setting
- Developing play with deaf children
- Using books and rhymes with deaf children
- Working in partnership with parents
- Event Organiser/Organisation
- Start Date/Time
- 21 Nov 2020 at 09:45
- End Date/Time
- 21 Nov 2020 at 17:00
- Venue Address
- Castle House 37-45 Paul Street London EC2A 4LS
- Event Website
- Booking Instructions
- £95 per delegate, payable via credit/debit card, cheque and invoice. firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous event: Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2020
Next event: Original Theatre Online