Butterfly’s Care (Braintree) is looking for a caring and compassionate individual to join their growing team of Essex’s finest carers.
We are currently seeking a British sign language support worker to work in our residential home for 7 individuals located in Braintree (Rayne) on a Full or Part Time contract.
About the Role:
- Butterfly’s (Braintree) is a residential home for seven individuals.
- We offer a safe, supportive and person-centred setting for individuals
- Focus on supporting individuals to live their life in the way they want to and helping them to achieve their goals and aspirations
- Candidates should be confident in British Sign Language level 1 or 2 qualification although if you can demonstrate a good level of understanding this isn’t essential as further training is offered.
- Encouraging individuals to be involved in the local community and activities of their choice
- Supporting individuals attend local college.
- Taking part in regular activities such as BBQs, events, lunches and trips to the nearby beach
- Ensuring individuals take an active role in the running of the house improving daily living skills at the same time
- Providing help with personal care such as washing, bathing and dressing
- Flexible shift patterns available including early, late and weekend shifts
- Paid annual leave (based on hours/pro rata).
- PAID training and induction including the care certificate
- Support towards completing your NVQ – Level 1, 2 and 3
- Career progression towards a SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and New Years Day.
We have full or part time hours. Bank hours are also welcome.
Job Type: Full or Part Time position
Application Form available online
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Expected start date: 07/07/2021
- Butterfly's Care Homes Ltd
- Braintree (Rayne)
- Start Date
- Job type
- Contact Details
- Added to site