Our company mission is to create positive human outcomes for the organisations we work with and their customers. We’re a catalyst for change, set on shifting the stigma surrounding call centres and changing perceptions of our industry. How do we achieve that? It’s simple: by shaping communication entirely around our customers and service users.
We’re recruiting for a new first of its kind team, within a well-established, inclusive, culture driven contact centre environment.
You’ll be part of a brand-new team, running a multi-channel information service through a video channel where advisors will communicate with deaf BSL users through British Sign Language.
You’ll be required to provide an exceptional level of service to our service users and will working with a variety of well-known and smaller organisation from charity, third sector and government sectors with opportunity for accessible open dialogue within the wider business.
You will be required to:
Understand, support and advise customers requiring a wide range of information, advice and guidance through British Sign Language.
To provide a multi-channel information services with integrity, professionalism and adhering to all relevant process, procedures and legislation.
Comply with the expectations of customers.
Ensure they are consistently achieving or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
This job description describes the principle and main elements of the job as it currently exists. It is not a permanent schedule and does not form part of any employee’s contract of employment. Employees may be required to take on additional tasks that fall in line with the duties of their role depending on the needs of new customers, expansion of services for existing customers or changes to operational requirements within Connect Assist.
Where any changes to this job description fundamentally change the role of the Customer Service Advisor, they will be made in consultation with the relevant individual or group of individuals.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provision of multi-channel information services through video in British Sign Language. Maintain confidentiality of service users at all times.
- Provision of accurate, meaningful and consistent information to support to our customers.
- Empathise with the caller’s situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support.
- Maintain the Customer Records Management (CRM) system through accurate data input and record keeping, constantly keeping data integrity as a core priority.
- Work with colleagues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure continuous service improvement, initiating, and responding to change in a positive manner.
- To undertake effective research on a range of topics to fit with deadlines.
- Operate in compliance with all company policy & procedures, HR best practice and relevant regulations required to include but not limited to PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, 9001 and 14001. Skills and experience:
- Native British Sign Language user.
- Able to communicate effectively in British Sign Language using video.
- Experience of delivering a service which provided a supporting role.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Researching, collecting and recording data evidence.
- Ability to provide online, email and live chat information. ? IT literate with full working knowledge of MS Office Suite and use of windows-based databases.
- Plan and co-ordinate own workload.
- Strong decision-making abilities. ? Ability to empathise with people at all levels.
- Ability to manage and resolve complaints.
- Emotional resilience.
Health and safety: Health and safety procedures must always be followed in order to control risks to self and others.
Compliance: To all Business Management Systems, including but not limited to:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001 Security Management System
- Connect Assist
- Nantgarw, Wales
- Start Date
- Early 2021
- Job type
- Contact Details
- Added to site