Funding Bid Writer – Full-time
Location: Home based or at one of our offices in Colchester and London
Must be commutable to London
Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: up to £30,000 (FTE) depending on experience
Can you write clearly, compellingly and succinctly? Can you identify the information required for a successful bid and bring it to life?
As we enter a major expansion phase to develop more services that Deaf people want and need, we are looking to appoint a Funding Bid Writer who can help us make these services sustainable. You will write bids for funding from national and local governments, education and health bodies, Lottery, trusts and other grant-makers to provide accessible services that meet Deaf people’s needs.
The successful candidate will be an experienced bid writer, either with a disability charity, or for services such as social care, health, employability or youth services. You will have experience in evaluating bid opportunities and planning, writing, editing and budgeting successful bids. You will need highly developed communication and interpersonal skills as well as an organised approach. You will be flexible, a creative thinker and quick to identify and respond to opportunities.
We offer flexible working and generous pension contributions. Your work will make a positive difference to the lives of Deaf people across Britain.
- Proven ability to produce winning bids, in the range £5,000-£100,000
- Clear, succinct and positive writing style; excellent grammar and editing skills
- Experience of prioritising workload when working on and managing multiple tasks
- Organised, detail orientated and able to meet challenging deadlines
- Highly motivated, with energy, enthusiasm and flair to work hard and achieve ambitious targets
- Flexible and positive approach
For further information, to view the job description, person specification and to download an application pack, please see below. Alternatively please contact the Human Resources Officer on 0300 688 2525 (voice phone), 0300 688 2527 (Text phone) or by email email@example.com
Application forms will need to be returned by email to Sarah Brock (firstname.lastname@example.org) or posted to Addressee only, Human Resources Officer, RAD, Block F, Parkside Office Village, Knowledge Gateway, Nesfield Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4 3ZL.
This post is subject to two references. Both have to be satisfactory to RAD.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th July 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 4th August 2020 (Interviews will be held in London)
- Royal Association for Deaf people
- Home based or at one of our offices in Colchester or London. If home based must be commutable to London
- Start Date
- Job type
- Contact Details
- Please email email@example.com or view this link - https://www.royaldeaf.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/current-jobs/
- Added to site
- Jul 1st, 2020
Previous job: Funding Bid Writer – Part time
Next job: BSL Interpreter