Management trainer – Deaf Advance programme
Want to become a management trainer on our Deaf Advance programme
Location: London or easily commutable to London (some home working)
37.5 hours per week (Part time requests will be considered and flexible working offered)
Full time salary approximately £30,000, depending on experience
We are looking for a person with management experience to become a management trainer as we enter a major expansion phase. The successful candidate will be a native signer or have a native level of fluency in BSL.
Working closely with TeamRAD and our external trainer you will enter a period of learning
(through training, coaching and mentoring) to prepare for independent delivery of a variety of
management training courses, including the ILM programme. If you do not already hold a formal management qualification, you can attend an in-house ILM L3 course, if needed.
This role will be on a permanent contract with life assurance benefit and generous pension
contributions. Your work will make a positive difference to the lives of deaf people across Britain.
- Experience in a managerial role and strong operational management competence
- Evidence of undertaking training as part of own continuous professional development (CPD)
- Successfully delivered talks or presentations in an engaging manner
- Experience of coaching and supporting colleagues to achieve
- Excellent, engaging communication style and an ability to inspire people
- Patience and the ability to encourage others
- Diplomacy and sensitivity
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to tailor communication to meet the needs of the audience
- Creative approach to learning
For further information, including the full person specification, please contact our human resources
team on 0300 688 2527 (Text phone) or 0300 688 2525 (voice phone) or by email HRadmin@royaldeaf.org.uk.
Application forms need to be returned by email to HRadmin@royaldeaf.org.uk or posted to:
Addressee only, Human Resources Officer, RAD, Block F, Parkside Office Village, Knowledge
Gateway, Nesfield Road, Colchester, Essex, CO4 3ZL.
This post is subject to two references and an enhanced DBS check. Both have to be satisfactory to RAD.
Closing date for applications: 25th November 2020 Interview dates: 1st or 2nd December 2020 (Interviews will be held via Zoom)
- Royal Association for Deaf people (RAD)
- London or easily commutable to London (some home working)
- Start Date
- As soon as possible following interviews
- Job type
- Contact Details
- Added to site
- Thursday 05 November 2020
Previous job: Primary Teacher of the Deaf
Next job: Various roles at MIF