I am looking for a female level 3 or above BSL qualified support worker to work with me as a personal assistant for two days per week. This includes supporting me to eat and drink and providing personal care.
This is a specific role as a Communication PA. I am currently studying 2 courses linked to Disability and Human rights. I am looking for a confident Communicator in BSL to support me with the pre and post work for the courses which I attend virtually twice a week.
I am 29 I love my amazing life you can see on my social media #nadiacandoclarke, google me ‘ Nadia Clarke’ haha. I love to travel and explore the world as well as keeping very busy in the UK too, I love to try new opportunities and I am always meeting new people. I am planning to move out my crazy family house and live independently with my team supporting me.
I give training in:
- Feeding and swallowing
- Manual handling and giving personal care
- First aid course
- Full in-depth shadowing how to support me.
I need my PA’s to be…
- Confident and organised
- Good team worker
- Creative and to think outside the box and look for new opportunities
- Support me to live independently and find a new place for me to live
- Be interested in alternative communication
- Motivating and encouraging
- Good with social communication to go a conferences and events with me
- Have a high level of communication skills
- Sensitive and understanding and provide emotional support when needed.
- Driving (automatic)
- To be ok with dogs
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Pay- £15-£17.50 per hour depending on experience
- Nadia Clarke
- Halifax, West Yorkshire
- Start Date
- As soon as Possible
- Job type
- Vacancy Reference
- Contact Details
- Nadia Clarke: email@example.com
- Added to site