Whether you’re new to care or experienced, you’ll be making a world of difference when you join us as a Community Support Worker in our Deaf Services at Achieve together.
Location: Visiting people at their homes in the London area.
Contract / Shifts available: Full- and part-time available. Shifts may include earlies, lates, and weekends.
Rate: £8.91 p/h (£17,374.50 p/a based on 37.5hr week)
Additional information: Due to the nature of our current client-base, we are only accepting female applicants to this role at present. We also need candidates to have some BSL skills prior to application.
Your new job: Support workers treat everyone equally and with the dignity and respect they deserve: you’ll play a vital part in providing support that improves the ability to manage daily tasks and enable people to experience independent living and decision making.
Your role is to:
- Support people in achieving their goals and ambitions
- Make a positive contribution to the lives of others
- Follow Health and Safety Guidelines & Procedures – Keeping yourself and others safe.
Visit our website to take a look at our Deaf Services in action: https://www.achievetogether.co.uk/who-we-support/learning-disabilities-hearing-impairments/
- Free DBS – No cost to join!
- Paid Training & Personal E-Learning portal – to get you off to a flying start
- Learn a new language – we will teach you BSL
- Refer a Friend & earn £300
- Annual Leave – 28 days
- Reward and Recognition – our way of saying “Thank you”
- Employee Assistance Programme – Support for you… when you need it.
- Achieve together
- South West London - SW11
- Start Date
- ASAP subject to compliance checks
- Job type
- Vacancy Reference
- Contact Details
- Email Sara Johnson - email@example.com or apply online
- Added to site