Support Workers &Senior Support Workers
PERMANENT AND BANK STAFF ARE REQUIRED
HOURS OF WORK – FLEXIBLE UP TO 37 HOURS PER WEEK
SEA Recruitment services are recruiting Senior Support Workers and Support Workers to work with deaf clients.
· Are you passionate about providing great quality care to clients who are deaf and have additional needs?
· Do you think that you can make a difference to people’s lives by offering person centred care that enables clients to live independently?
· Do you have a strong empathy with the needs of D/deaf Adults and the ability to build rapport with service users?
The role involves providing care to clients depending on their individual needs. Examples of tasks are;
· Provide support in social and leisure activities,
· personal care – washing, bathing, showering etc
· Help with mobility
· Support in preparing meals, shopping
· Assist clients to access to information,
· Support and develop communication
· Support with simple house work.
· Encourage independence and to learn new skills
· Budget planning and managing money
· Teaching transport skills
It is essential that you have BSL skills and a positive attitude to working with D/deaf Adults and children.
We can offer you excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours and full access to support and training. We are an organsation that is fully accessible to deaf people.
For more information and to download the application form visit our website www.searecruitment.co.uk or email email@example.com
All applicants will need to undergo an Enhanced DBS check and supply two references.
S.E.A. is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing services which improve access for the client group. We are a unique organisation which is able to provide staff with sign languageskills to individuals, businesses and organisations, enabling the provision of high quality, equitable and accessible services.
- SEA Recruitment
- Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire, West Yorkshire and South East
- Start Date
- Job type
- Contact Details
- Added to site
- Nov 23rd, 2018
Previous job: BSL Tutor
Next job: Pre School Assistant BSL Level 2