We are looking for passionate, creative and efficient writers for our engaging articles section. Do you have lived experience of deafness or an interest in raising awareness of issues that touch the deaf community? We are growing our team and would welcome you. Knowledge of WordPress is desirable and/or an interest in social media engagement and how to grow an audience for your content. You would be joining a team of contributors, so this is a flexible role that can fit around the applicant’s work and/or studies.
- Create original and engaging articles of community interest, to raise awareness or spark discussion.
- Work with subject matter experts to craft meaningful, accessible content.
- Publish and maintain articles on Deaf Unity’s website and, if possible, social channels.
- Work within a team of contributors, sharing and adjusting to ensure consistent output.
- Knowledge of SEO and structured content.
- Effective time management to meet deadlines.
Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge of WordPress is advantageous, as well as how to drive audiences to your content through social media
- Lived experience of deafness is advantageous, or a willingness to learn
- Deaf Unity
- Start Date
- January 2021
- Job type
- Contact Details
- Added to site
- Wednesday 11 November 2020
Previous job: Child Care Officer
Next job: Marketing Officer