Level 3 BSL teaches students to communicate using British Sign Language at a higher level than in Level 1 and 2, achieving a level of fluency when engaging in a range of real life, everyday scenarios.
To achieve the Level 3 Award in British Sign Language, students must pass three separate units which develop and assess productive and receptive skills. Assessment is through multiple choice exams, giving a presentation in BSL, and holding a conversation in BSL with a Deaf person.
|Formal Presentation||External||8-10 mins|
|Information Conversation||External||10-12 mins|
|Receptive Skills||External||10 mins|
- Location: Online
- Awarding body: Signature
- Start Date: September 2021
- Duration: 36 weeks
- Day/Time: Mondays 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Cost: £1,125 – EARLY BIRD – £750 (UNTIL 14TH JUNE 2021) *Payment plan options available*.
- Entry Requirements: BSL Level 2 qualification
- Application Deadline: 30th August 2021
Please Note: You will need to have an assessment to enrol on BSL Level 3. There is a non-refundable £25 fee for this assessment. Interviews will be online.Apply Now